Whisky and Golf Tour
The water of life is distilled across the nation and by chance there happens to be golf courses close by. Or is it the other way around?
Whisky and Golf Tours
No visit to Scotland is complete without visit to a working distillery. We have put together a few whisky and golf tour combination to capture your taste buds. We can discuss your tastes in both whisky and golf and put together the ideal tour just for you. These sample tours below comfortably fit in a game of golf followed by tours and tastings, all suited to the areas you’re staying in.
St Andrews tour sample
Day 1– Play the New course or Kingsbarns Links followed by a tour and tasting at the newly formed Kingsbarns Distillery
Day 2– Play The Old Course followed by a whisky tasting overlooking the Old Course from the Road hole bar, enjoying Scotland’s finest whiskies.
Day 3- Play the Jubilee course followed by a trip to Pitlochry visit Edradour and Blair Atholl Distilleries. Enjoying the stunning scenery along the way to the foot of the Highland.
Highland tour sample
Day 1- Play Castle Stuart followed a tasting session in the club house by Tomatin Distillery. Overlook the Moray Firth and stunning course while tasting Tomatin’s delightful Highland whiskies.
Day 2- Play stunning Royal Dornoch Links followed by a tour of Balblair Distillery.
Day 3- Play Nairn Links followed by a tour of the beautiful Glenmorangie Distillery.
Your Package Includes:
- Accommodation at a choice of luxury hotels
- Daily transfers to and from golf courses and distilleries
- Complementary drinks and snack to accompany your rounds
Other Ideas to style up your trip
- Hop in Helicopter, use our helicopter charter service to shorten your travel time and arrive in style
- With our partner Foremost Golf Photography why not capture memories of a lifetime and have them bound in a layflat table book or have your own online gallery.
- Why not spend an extra couple of day with a spot of fishing or take part in a game shoot
- Spend a day to explore historic Edinburgh city on arrival or departure